INFORMATION FOR YOUR FIRST VISIT:
We look forward to meeting you at your first visit! Please review the checklist below to ensure that our office is able to take great care of you at your having your paperwork filled out prior to the appointment helps to ensure that we will start your appointment on time, as well as remain on time for other patients appointment:
- Fill out the new patient forms through our website – a direct link to the forms can be found here
- We are preferred providers with the following Insurance companies:
- If we are considered an out-of-network provider with your PPO plan, we can still file your claims for you. You will only be responsible for the portion that your insurance does not pay.
- Payment is due the day of service. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover, as well as cash or check. We also work with Care Credit and Lending Club to provide financing options.
- If an appointment is canceled or rescheduled with less than 48 hours’ notice, you will be subject to a $75.00 fee. We will email, text and/or call to remind
Our primary mission is to deliver the most comprehensive dental care available in a caring and comfortable environment. An important part of our mission is making the cost of dental care accessible and manageable for our patients. We are happy to answer any questions regarding your visit with us.
We accept Cash, Checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and AMEX, Care Credit and Lending Club (outside financing companies that offer no interest payment options).
Payment is due in full at each appointment. You will be responsible for any amount your insurance does not cover.
If you have a dental plan that gives you out-of-network benefits, we will file your insurance claims for you as an out-of-network provider. You will be responsible for only your estimated portion at the time of service, plus any remaining balance unpaid by the insurance company.
If your insurance company pays you directly, we will collect in full for your visit and you will be reimbursed by the insurance company. If you have a DHMO or a DMO dental insurance plan, your visit will be self-pay.
04 Dental is located on the East side of South Lamar, two doors down from Broken Spoke and right next door to Lavaca St Bar.
We have free parking in the back of the building. Look for the “Retail Parking” arrow between Lavaca Street Bar and Broken Spoke.
Monday-Thursday: 7:30 am - 4:00 pm Friday: 7:30 am - 12 pm